Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stamp Room Redo

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I wont be able to post for a little while. Why you ask, will let me tell you..I woke up Sunday and decided that I wanted to start redoing the stamp room. So I went down to the room and just started ripping wallpaper down. Now normal people would have a plan, paint bought etc..me no I got the lets do this and I did. So Im on day 3 of ripping wallpaper down and I still have 2 1/2 walls to go. Its a 3 part process, first rip wallpaper down, wet backing of wallpaper to rip down, wash walls down. Since I work full-time I can only do this in the evening. My goal is to have the room wallpaper free and have the holes spackled by Sunday. I am taking pics of the process and I was planning on posting each day but I didnt really think about not having the access to my computer duh :) So Im hoping with in 2 weeks I will have the room back together and stamping away. I think next time I plan to redo something I should plan ahead and have the paint and everything to finish the project in a week. I will share with you that I am planning on painting the room a light blue/aqua and then a darker blue/aqua color sponged over it, the carpet is green and the curtains are going to be yellow. Im also buying new storage/desk items. The room will be totally different. I so cant wait. So I hope you will stick around. I cant wait to share the finished room with you all. So until my next rambling :)

No comments: