Thursday, February 18, 2010

Knock, Knock.. Who’s there..

Me that is who :) I would like to say that I have been super busy or have been far away in a warm climate. But the truth is I have been lazy. I have been trying to stay warm and wishing the snow away. So I have not been in a very crafty mood. I did make a few birthday cards for my cousin’s. So I thought I would share them with you. I’m hoping that I will be in a creative mood next week so I will have something to share and who knows I might even have a video. so with our any further rambling here are the cards. Until my next rambling, stay warm and safe if you happen to be in one of the many states that has snow up to your biscuits.

My Handmade Cards 1244

My Handmade Cards 1243

My Handmade Cards 1245

Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! © unless otherwise stated:

Carnival Card:

Cardstock: Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White, Basic Black

Stamps: Carnival Wheel (Retired), Basic Backgrounds

Inks: Black Stazon

Other: Color Pencils (other), Perfect Layers (Retired)

Skeleton Card:

Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White

Stamps: Scary Skeleton, Crazy for Cupcakes

Inks: Black Stazon, Orchid Opulence

Other: Scallop Square Sizzix, Wiggle Eyes (other), Markers (other)

Bear Card:

Cardstock: Creamy Carmel, Whisper White, Brilliant Blue

Stamps: Under the Stars

Inks: Basic Brown, Creamy Carmel

Other: Su! Markers, Silver Cord (Retired), Silver Brads (other), Letter Beads (other)

No comments: