Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year day.  I had a wonderful Christmas got everything I wanted.  Hope everyone else did.  I did get something very special from my Nephew and I wanted to share it with all of you.  My SIL took my nephew to Archivers to get a G.C for me and while they were there he wanted to make me a card, but they didn't have the time so instead my SIL found this kit that she let him buy to make me.  So with a little help from my brother (who I have to add hates making crafty things)he made this G.C holder.  I have to tell you all that I don't cry very easily over little things but when I got this and they told me that he made it for me I started to cry.  Now my nephew likes to make cards and I know he will someday stop making them because it wont be as cool.  He is 6 and he is quite good at making the cards.  So below is the pic of my very special Christmas present which I will always love and proudly display.  Ryan handmade Christmas present for nenne peepete

Make sure you come back next week because I will be starting the Technique Video’s again.  I will also try to at least post either a video or pics once a week.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

1 comment:

Corie said...

Wow -- what a great present, he did a FANTASTIC job!!

Have a wonderful 2010!!