Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas

So sorry I havent posted since right before Thanksgiving....really is that the last time I posted, shame on me. I do have a really good reason. Christmas thats the reason. I have been decorating, shopping, family obligations (like both my nephews having school programs, on different weeks) and making cards. Just last night I finished my last Christmas Card. So I will let you all know right now that I wont be back until next year and once Im back I will be back to posting every week, hopefully with video techniques, but not sure I might have to get a new camera since the one I was using has been taken over for pictures and videos of the new puppy that I got my mom for Christmas. So since I wont be back hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year and if you dont celebrate Christmas have a Wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: