Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Some Fun Cards for

Everyone to enjoy.  I unfortunately didn’t get any pics of fireworks  trees were in the way, so you will have to do with a few pics of a name frame I did for my nephews bedroom and a few cards.My Handmade Cards 1115  

 

 

 

 

My Handmade Cards 1118

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Handmade Cards 1119

 

Every time I look at this card the wiggle eyes get me laughing.  The Big eyes on a little dog.

 

 

 

 

Make sure you come back later this week.  I will be getting my 1st New Catty order on Thursday and I will share it with you all.  So until then have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

Supplies are all Stampin’ Up!© unless otherwise stated:

Name Frame: 

Stamps: Letterpress Alph (retired), Horseshoe (Michaels)  

Inks: Pacific Point

Cardstock: Whisper White, DSP (Michaels)

Other: Tag (Sizzix), Picture frame (Menards)

Cheers to You:

Stamps: Cheers to you

Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Tempting Turquoise

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, DSP (Other)

Other: Misc. Copics, Glitter, Basic Black Ribbon

Dog:

Stamps: Man’s Best Friend

Inks: Real Red, Soft Suede, Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black

Other: Wiggle Eyes (other), Small Brad (Michaels)

No comments: