Monday, June 29, 2009

Issues & Problems

Hi all. So last week I found this new program you can download called Windows live writer that someone on SCS was talking about. They were saying it was really cool and you can make your post on it and it would transfer to your blog. I thought how cool, so I have been using it. Guess what its not posting to my blog. Somewhere out there in cyber world is my posts. So Im hoping that I can figure out how to work it so it will post to my blog. The thing I liked most about it was how it did the pics, nothing like blogger where sometimes my pics are ok and other times they are however blogger seems to want them. So I just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know I havent forgotten you, Im just having issues and problems. In case I dont get back in time before the 4th of July, have a wonderful and safe one. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: