Monday, June 15, 2009

Few Cards to share.

Just stopping by to say Hi :) I am so bad, I promised that I would be back with some cards and a technique and I just never came back. Its not like I was busy or anything it was just so nice outside that we have been out working in the yard. But know that its starting to get warmer and sticky out I will be inside in the AC more, which in turn will mean that I will be making more cards and other things. I do have 2 cards to share with you that I made about a month ago and never got around to posting them. I also received the New Catty from SU at the beginning of this month and some new stamp sets and the new in colors. Believe it or not I havent done anything with the new stuff. But this week I plan on making some cards to share. Im hoping to get busy tonight in getting the supplies I need for the Tuesday Technique and will hopefully get it up here tomorrow night. That should be enough rambling from me for now. The Monkey card below I made for my Nephews graduation (he graduated from Kindergarten) and the other card I made for one of my Grandmothers friends for her b-day. Hope everyone has a great evening. Until my next rambling :)


Supplies are all Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated:
Monkey Card:
Stamps: Sock Monkey, Diploma (Michaels $1 stamp), Cap (Michaels $1 stamp)
saying (Michaels $1 stamp)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Real Red, Basic Brown
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Black
Other: Markers (Copics)
Butterfly Card:
Stamps: Great Friend
Inks: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Circle 2 (Sizzix), Birds and Swirls (Cuttlebug Folder)

No comments: