Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Me Again :)

Just a small Thank-you to you all for letting me get out my little vent. I feel a lot better after getting all that off my chest. I just didnt have anyone to tell that all to and for some reason I needed to reach out to all of you who read my blog that dont really know me other then what you read. It just made me feel better. I thank you. I came home tonight and actually went into my craft room and did something. I didnt make a card, instead I made a mess. I decided that I would re-organize my stamps and break them down into catagories and color code them. Which believe it or not is a pain in the butt to do this, but its making me feel better. So this is what my room looks like right now.

Stamp sets that I have organized already. Each set is color coded for seasons/occasions etc.




Some of the stamp sets that I havent gotten done yet. What is bad is these are only the retired sets. I still have to do the current stamp sets.




Have a wonderful evening. Again thanks for letting me vent. My days are looking up. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: