Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Technique Tuesday :)

Good Evening all. I have a Non-Stamping technique. Its not really a technique more of a I found these sticker things while I was cleaning and re-organizing my craft room and thought I would share them with you all. So I did this card with no stamping and made it under 30 mins. So without anymore rambling.
So this is what I used:
Souffle Pens
Colorable Stickers
(which both items I found at Archivers)




What the sticker looks like after you remove it from the paper backing.







I decided to place mine white cardstock. But the stickers will work on any color of cardstock.






Finished Image after you color the sticker with Souffle pens.





Finished card.







Hope you all enjoyed the non-stamping, non technique card. My tip for the day is: Go to your stamping place and use something your either forgot you had or something you havent used in awhile. Have fun. Have a wonderful week. Until my next rambling :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Summer Sun (Stampin' Up!©)
Other: Souffle Pens (Sakura), Sticker (Stampendous), Ribbon (unknown)
Rub-On saying (unknown)

No comments: