Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ring the bell win an animal :)

Not really, but their very close to it. The dog wont stop whining for food (even though he just ate) the cat wont stop jumping on my computer keyboard and biting me and the other cat wont stop meowing for food (even though he to already ate). What is a person supposed to do. Ok I feel better know, after that little outburst. Oh, speaking of feeling better I feel almost like my old self. That is enough of my rambling, on to the real post of the evening...Tuesday Technique. Its called Balloon Bounce.


This is what you need:
Cardstock-white
Latex balloon (not blown up)
dried rice, beans or macaroni
ink


Step 1: Fill your balloon with your ingredents (you dont have to fill it full).
Then bounce balloon onto ink and then bounce onto your white cardstock.
Pic is of the look with rice.




Pic is of the look with dried beans.





Pic is of the look if you use the bottom of the balloon.








Step 2: Finish card.


I love techniques that have really easy steps. I hope you enjoyed this technique. I will post later this week on a few things I did over the weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Until my next rambling :)

Supplies used are Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated:
Stamps: Animal Crackers
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Blue Breeze (Kaleidacolor)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Other: Scalloped Square (Marvy), Copic Markers

No comments: