Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day :)

I love having snow days, which I dont get very often. When I got home yesterday we had almost 2 inches of snow on the ground and that was around 4:30pm.











Then when I got up this morning at 8:00 am we had a total of 13 inches. Now both of the pictures are taken from my front door looking out to my driveway.




So what am I going to be doing on my snow day? 1st: I have to check the messages at work and if I have any take care of them. 2nd: Which I think I have finally finished is shoveling the driveway. It takes awhile to do because our driveway is gravel and it goes up a hill. So the only thing I can do is shovel it. So I have that done. 3rd: Thing I am going to do (hopefully) is make a few Valentine cards, a birthday card and get the Technique for tomorrow done. That will take up most of the rest of my afternoon. I hope you get to have a snow day today also. Have a good afternoon and evening. Until my next Rambling :)

No comments: