Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I have cards to show

Wanted to stop by and say Hi :) I'm not sure if I will have time tomorrow to stop by with a Technique or not. If I cant I will be back on Friday. My littlest Nephew is going to be in a school program tomorrow night and we are also helping my Brother and SIL paint their new house. So I will be busy tomorrow night. I did want show you a few cards I did over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a nice time, the family came over and we ate, played games, and laughed. On Friday we went and did a little bit of shopping, mostly bought stuff for myself (have my Christmas shopping done). Okay enough rambling from me tonight. Hope you enjoy the cards below. As always have a wonderful evening. Until my next rambling :)











All supplies are Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated:

Monkey Card:
Stamp: Christmas Around the world (Itzie Inkies/C.C Designs)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Dazzle Frost (VersaMark)
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green
Other: Misc. Markers (Copic), White Gel Pen (Inkssentials), Paper Piercer (Michaels), Scalloped Edge Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Owl Card:
Stamp: Winter Birds (Inkadinkado)
Ink: VersaMark, Blue Breeze (Kaleidacolor)
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, Black Texture (Michaels)
Other: Snowflakes Embossing Die (Cuttlebug), White Gel Pen (Inkssentials), Glitter Brads (Michaels),
black Embossing Powder (Michaels)

Joy Card:
Stamp: Owl (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Dazzle Frost (VersaMark), Garden Green
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Garden Green, Riding Hood Red
Other: Scalloped Circle Punch (Marvy), Border Embossing Die (Cuttlebug), Glitter (Martha Stewart),
Misc. Markers (Copics), White Gel Pen (Inkssentials), Small & Large Oval Punch

Fall Card:
Stamp: Happy Blessings
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), So Saffron, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Really Rust
Other: Scalloped Circle Punch (Marvy), Misc. Markers, Babbles (Drew Drop), Pumpkin Embossing Die (Cuttlebug)
*The Background Technique on this card is from Lydia on her blog: www.understandblue.blogspot.com

No comments: