Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Technique

So tonight's technique isn't really so much a technique as its a think out side of the stamping box thing. So this is what you will need Any kind of clear stamp that is able to smoosh, bend or change around. I used the snowman from Stampendous (which I got for my b-day). So this is what you need to do, look at your stamp and think about changing it.







For example what I did with the snowman. I first stamped him on a piece of cardstock looking normal.




Then after I cleaned him a took the snowman and made it look like he was melting, then stamped him.




I changed him again and made him look thinner and longer, then stamped him.
Here are 2 cards I made doing the above idea. I didn't really explain the idea really good, but hopefully the pics will explain it better. If you have any questions on this let me know.

Since Thanksgiving is next Thursday there will be no Technique, but I will try and get one on here that weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a safe and fun Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Until my next rambling :)

Supplies are Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated:

Stamp: Stampendous & $1.00 stamps (Walmart)

Ink: Black Stazon & Craft White

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point & Carribean Blue

Other: Snowflake Embossing (Cuttlebug), Circle Scalloped Punch, Large Oval Punch,

Orange Marker, Pattern Paper (Michaels) & Snow (Michaels)

No comments: