Friday, October 10, 2008

To much stuff not enough time

I have been super busy that is why there wasn't a technique yesterday. My mom is having our annual weenie roast tomorrow and there is a lot of things to do. We have the house almost decorated for Halloween. Tomorrow we will go and get the food, mow the yard, get the wood and set everything up. Tonight we will make some of the food and clean the house. Its fun to have the family all together out there roasting weenies. I'm not a eat outside in the bug infested yard kind of person (not to mention there is a Nascar race on tomorrow night) so I will go out and roast a weenie or two and then come in and watch the race. I do help with the set up and clean up so mom doesn't complain much that I'm not outside with the family. Anyway you didn't come to my blog to listen to me ramble and tell you about the weenie roast. I do have a few pics for you of some of the cards I have made. I hope you enjoy them and next week I will be back with a technique for you :) Have a wonderful evening. Until my next rambling :)




A few of the Halloween cards I have made.






I threw this pic in of my sleeping cat. I was folding the towels while I was watching tv the other day and I stopped folding for a few and when I went back to folding the cat had managed to get a curled up in my warm clean towels, so before I disturbed her I wanted to get a pic. The reason for the cat pic is because when I was uploading cards I have made in the last week I realized I didn't take pics of them before I mailed them out. I just cant believe I did that I try really hard to take pics before they go in the mail.

Supplies all are Stamping' Up!© unless otherwise stated:
Bat Card:
Cardstock: Glossy, Basic Black
Ink: Real Red, VersaMark
Stamp: Unknown
Other: Black EP (Michaels)

Pumpkin Girl:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, DSP (Joann's), Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Elegant Eggplant
Stamp: Girl (Stamping Bella), Bitty Boos
Other: Pencils (prismacolor), Ric Rac (Other), Oval punch

Trick or Treat Card:
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Stamp: Haunting (Jumbo Wheel), Bitty Boos
Other: White Gel Pen (other)

Little Witch Card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, DSP Creepy Crawley
Ink: Black (Brilliance)
Stamp: Witch (Stamping Bella), Other
Other: Black, Purple, Orange ribbon, Copics

Ghost Card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Only Orange
Ink: Summer Sun, Black Stazon, Green Galore, Going Gray
Stamp: D.D Design
Other: Copics

No comments: