Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thursday Technique will be delayed..

until Friday. Goofy me forgot to put the camera on the battery charger so I cant do a technique with out pics. So I thought since I didn't do that I would show you some already made cards I have done in the last week, well guess what ... I haven't taken the pics of those either. What in the world have I done all week. Let me think..made some Halloween cards, decorated some of the house for Halloween, tried to find warm clothes since winter clothes are in the attic and haven't gotten them out yet (the temps have been going down to the 40's in the evenings) that about sums up my week, oh and going to work. So I will not bore you any longer with my rambling and if you still want to come back after this post check back tomorrow evening for the Thursday Technique. Have a wonderful evening. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: