Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Technique

Will be on hold today. I was going to do the Salt technique (not sure if that is the real name of it) and went to get everything ready and I have no salt. So without salt the technique wont work. So hopefully when I go to the store tomorrow after work I will remember and get some. So until then I have a few pics of some cards. The 1st pic is of some cards I made yesterday. The other pics are of the cards we made at the Indy Inkerz meeting, we do shoebox swaps. If you are a Stampin' Up! demo and live in Indianapolis you are more then welcome to join our group. We have tons of fun and we meet everyother month. If you would like to join let me know and I will pass on the info to you. Hope everyone had a wonderful day and just think tomorrow is Friday :)
Until my next rambling :)
All products are from Stampin' Up!©

No comments: