Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nadda, Nothing and a little of Zippo

Nothing is what I have. I know I haven't done a technique in over 2 weeks. I did the salt technique but when I got done with it, it wasn't meant for anyone's viewing. So hopefully next week I will have something new and exciting for you all. I haven't been feeling well for the last week. I have a really bad jaw issue's that once in awhile will act up and swell so bad I cant really eat, talk or anything. So I have been doing what the doctor told me to do when they first found out I had this (back in high school). Eat soft stuff, ice it and take 5-6 Advil. Believe it or not its getting a lot better. The eating thing doesn't really bother me its the swelling thing that does, it makes me look like I'm a chipmunk storing food for the winter in my cheek (it only swells my left side of my face). They said the only way to fix this is to break my jaw, I told them that since this only happens once in a great while, I can deal with it :) rather then have my jaw broken. So here's hoping I will feel less like a chipmunk storing food for the winter tomorrow and more like my goofy self and have something more exciting then my rambling for you tomorrow. Oh I will have a SU! order and I have also have gotten new stamps from Joann's yesterday I will show you tomorrow also. So until then, hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a good evening. Until my next rambling :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are not well - hope the swelling goes away soon - Hugs, Zanne