Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Nothing, Nada, Zip (long ramble)

That's what I feel like. I have done nothing stamping related at all. I realized I never did get back to my blog on Friday to give you that Technique I promised. I had ever intention on doing it but when I go into my craft room and look at everything I have I come up with nothing. My mind is blank and I have no real desire to be crafty. Maybe its because its so nice outside, no I don't think that's it. I just think I have totally lost all my ability to be creative. I'm hoping when I go into my craft room tonight something will hit me to get those creative juices flowing again. I have never had this kind of drought before, its making me kind of depressed and also making me feel like I'm letting my blogger friends down. So if you all will stay with me I'm very hopeful it will all becoming back to me shortly. I guess if it doesn't I will have to hang up my stamping towel (so to speak). I use to dream about cards and would wake up in the middle of the night with some wonderful ideas and had to draw them out before they left me, now I cant even sleep. But the sleep thing happens to me ever once in awhile. So please stay tuned and I will get something up very soon. I'm also sorry this is a blah blog entry today. I will state also I'm not really depressed or unhappy, I'm my usual hyper, full of energy, rambling, a little goofy self I just have nothing in the creativity mind. Trust me I have gone and looked at several blogs, websites and other stuff to get a idea and nothing. I don't even feel like casing anyone. Maybe I need to seek professional help. OK I'm figuring you all are tried of my rambling of non-creativity so I will leave you with have a wonderful creative day and evening. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: