Friday, April 11, 2008

Thursday Technique time on Friday

So every time I tried to post the technique yesterday the power kept going out. See we had a few thunderstorms come blowing in, so that is why Thursday's technique is on Friday. So I have been having a hard time coming up with a Technique, so I thought I would go back to my beginning days and do a oldie but goodie. Its easy and only needs a few supplies. The Technique for today is Rock n Roll.

Here is what you need:
2 Ink pads (one light and one darker contrasting colors)
Cardstock
Stamp set


Step 1: Take your stamp and ink it up with the lighter color ink
Step 2: Take your stamp that has the lighter ink on it and roll the edges in the darker ink
Step 3: Stamp on cardstock.
Step 4: Finish card

I like this technique because you can do this several times and each time the look is different. I hope you enjoyed this blast from the past and if this is your first time doing this technique have fun with it. I will probably be posting more this weekend since its supposed to be chilly and rainy. Today is 71 degrees outside and very windy but beautiful. You can sure tell spring has sprung around here the tulips up and some of our trees are starting to show there leaves. I will try and get some pics for you all. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and weekend. Until my next rambling :)
Supplies: Stampin' Up!©
Stamps: One of a Kind
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Bashful blue & Brilliant Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue & Transparency Sheet (Staples)
Punches: Scalloped & Large Oval

No comments: