Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Girl I have been

Hi all hope everyones week has been wonderful. I have been busy, Ive been stamping and working in the yard. I finally got the Teacher Appreciation Gift done for my nephews school (see pic below) I also stamped a few fun cards. I also went shopping at this wonderful little stamping store down in Nashville IN. If you are ever down that way you should stop in. The little store is called Papertrix and the owners name is Cindy. She is wonderful, when you go in there she is very helpful and she has wonderful ideas. My mom and dad were down there on Friday and my mom said I must go so on Sunday we went down there and I came back with a whole lot of cool things and I also came back with a lot less cash :) I cant wait to go back, but its a 45 min drive from Indianapolis so I don't get to go back that often (maybe that's a good thing, money wise). If you want to see what they have here is there website: http://www.papertrix.net/
So make sure you come back tomorrow for Technique Thursday. Enjoy the pics below of some of the cards I have made in the last few days. Until my next rambling :)

Supplies: Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated

Card box: Metal Box: Michaels Paper: Other Ribbon: Celery (SU) Flower: Michaels

Bella Card: Stamps: Stamping Bella & Stampabilities Paper (SU): Real Red, Whisper White, Confetti White & Certainly Celery Inks: Stazon Black Other: Score Pal, SU markers & Cuttlebug

Owl Card: Stamps: Hero Arts, Trees Three & Short and Sweet (Su) Paper (SU): Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Patterned paper (other) Ribbon: Michaels Inks: Stazon Brown & Stazon Black Other: Marvy Scalloped Punches (The owl & the eyes were purchased at the Papertrix store)

You & Me Card: Paper (SU): Real Red, Basic Black and White cardstock (Walmart) Stamps: Fiskars Inks: Basic Black Other: Paper lacy, Cuttlebug, SU Markers and Circle Punches (SU) (The Stamps used in this card were purchased at the Papertrix store)

Dream Frog Card: Paper (SU): Kraft, Certainly Celery, Glossy & White cardstock (Walmart) Other: Adirondack Alcohol inks & Colorbox Chalk inks (The frog stamp was purchased at the Papertrix store)

Frog Catcher Card: Paper (SU): So Saffron, Lavender Lace & White cardstock (walmart) Inks: Stazon Black & So Saffron Other: Cuttlebug, Robin Nest stones, Paper lace, Marvy circle punch & Prismacolor (The frog stamp was purchased at the Papertrix store)

No comments: