The technique came from next months Stampin' Sucess magazine from SU!
You will need the following items:
Clear embossing powder
Ink pads (1 should be lighter then the other)
Circle Punch (any size)
1. Stamp your image with Versamark onto glossy cardstock and then heat emboss with clear embossing powder (Bold Images work best)
2. Ink your brayer with the lighter color ink and brayer cardstock
3. Using sticky notes punch out 2 circles or more and cover your cardstock with the circles.
4. Brayer over the sticky notes with your darker color ink
5. remove sticky notes and wipe excess ink from embossed images
6. Finish Card
I hope you enjoy using this technique and have fun with it. Below you will find a few cards I have made over the last several days. The Hanna Stamp set is the latest one that I have gotten. If you like the stamp set you should check out Kreations by Kissy blog on Friday 11/16 she is releasing another set and its really cute so make sure you check it out. I am hoping to get a few ideas for Christmas to pass on to you, for Christmas gifts etc. If by chance I dont get to blog again before Thanksgiving I want to wish you all a happy holiday and to make sure you take a few min. and relax and stamp something for someone you are thankful for :) Until my next rambling :)