Monday, August 06, 2007

A Quick Hi :)

Just wanted to say Hi to you all really quickly. I have a busy week this week. I have a Wedding Shower this weekend for my cousin and I'm going to make a candle holder for them. I also have a shoebox swap I need to get ready for next week. I also have a another card I need to make for one of my mom's friends. On Thursday I should get my SU order. I got some stamps from the Holiday Mini. Which right now Demo's can only pre-order. Once I get the order I will post a pic of the stamps I got. Below is a card I made over the weekend using some stamps I got at Archiver's. They are clear stamps and I just loved the three ladies. I also used Su paper and Inks. I glued sand to the card which was fun but kind of messy. Mom said next time I should try sandpaper. She said it probably would be easier and less messy. I will also post a pic of some of the cool stuff my Upline brought back for me from Denver Convention.
Until next time ..... have a wonderful evening and stay in where its cool and stamp something :)

No comments: