Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Its been awhile

First off: let me say Hi and hope everyone has had a wonderful summer so far. I have been busy and lazy that is why I haven't really been keeping up on my blog.
Second: my friend Jennifer (stampin crazy) has not only tagged me a couple of weeks ago but she has also so nicely awarded me the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award.
So first off let me do the Tagging thing. I have to tell you 7 things that you don't know about me.
1. I can be strange at times
2. I love to shop
3. I love Nascar and everything about it
4. I am addicted to Monster Truck Racing
5. I have 3 cats
6. I'm a big time day dreamer
7. My 2 favorite seasons are Fall and Spring
I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but mostly everyone else has been tagged since they keep up on there blogs. So I will skip that part.
I got my bella's and when I finish my cards with them I will post those also.
Next I will do a new technique so stay tuned.
Until later have a wonderful evening.... :)

No comments: