Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive. I have been kind of busy getting things done for my mom for her work. She wanted me to do 35 Valentine Bags for her work. You remember the kind you did back in elementary school the kind you hung from your desk so your classmates could drop a Valentine in it. I got them done I stamped some and did die cuts on the others. I am going to go to Joann's today and buy a Cuttlebug and hopefully will have some sample cards done in a day or two to share. I also am hopeful to get a technique done to demo for all of you--I'm planning on doing Shaving Cream Technique. To update anyone who cares I now weigh 155 and can wear size 12-14 (depending on the pants) and size large in shirts. I have started using a website called Sparkpeople (if you look under my fave websites the link is on there). The site is wonderful they give you ideas on exercises recipes and other helpful hints. I use it to keep track of my calories/carbs/fats and other stuff. The only thing I have changed in my losing weight schedule is I now do Ti Chi (I think that is how you spell it) every other day when I'm not walking for 30min.
That's enough of my rambling for the day.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun Super Bowl Sunday!! GO COLTS!!!
Until my next rambling have a wonderful day :)

No comments: