Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Its Snowing

Hi all...Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening.

So today was a snow day--when I got up this morning and look outside I decided that I was not going to go to work. It started snowing last night at around 10pm and by 7:00am we had 4 inches of snow on the ground. I know its not much but when at 5:45am the sleet starts and stays around for the whole day that is when I decided no way was my job worth risking my life for. So here it is 10:21pm and we have had probably a layer of 4 inches of snow then 3 inches of sleet and now about 5-6 more inches of snow. So I think tomorrow will be a snow day also. I went outside around 6:00pm tonight at took a few pics of 1. My dads vehicle in the driveway (mine is in the garage) 2. my house with the snow 3. The back deck looking out toward the backyard. Im hoping tomorrow I can get some better ones. This is the first major snow fall for Indianapolis in a couple of years. So Hope everyone is home warm in your house and if you are in Indy I hope you will also have a snow day tomorrow. (My snow day will be shoveling out our driveway-we live on a hill and I cant see were the driveway starts and the yard starts)

Until my next rambling...Have a good evening and stay warm :)

No comments: