Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year

First off let me wish all of you a safe and Happy New Year.
Next I would like to let you know that my wonderful dad fixed my computer so that I can now start posting pics of projects and techniques again. Unfortunatly I'm at work right now so you will have to wait until tonight for a new project and maybe even a technique thrown in there for you enjoyment.
I also wanted to let you know that if any of you have been trying to get into my SU website it has been down but hopefully I can get that fixed next week.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got everything they asked for.
I want to send a special thanks to everyone who has visted my blog in the last month Im sorry its been uneventful and rather drab--but that will all change. So thanks for sticking with my blog.
Until my next rambling. Have a wonderful day :)

No comments: