Thursday, September 12, 2013

I’ve Been a Busy Stamper

I have been in my stamp room almost everyday for the last 2 weeks.  I have found my mojo again !!!!  It also helped the fact its been so incredibly hot outside and really who wants to go out when its like that when you can stay inside and play in a craft/stamp room.  So I have made several things, a Birthday Card for my cousin in college,  just for fun cards, a we’ve moved card for my parents and of course I’ve started making Halloween cards and decorations.  So today I’m just going to share with you the we’ve moved card and one of the just for fun card.  Tomorrow Ill share the Halloween goodies and then Monday Ill share the Birthday card and the other just for fun card. 

We've Moved DoorWe've Moved - Iniside CardThe We’ve Moved card was really fun to do, I can see making all sorts of fun cards with this Sizzix die..  I just ran the die thru the big shot and make 2 doors one as the main door and the other I cut out for the door trim.  I cut the windows out (die doesn't do that) and used clear acetate to make it look like a window.  Once I got the door done I cut out a piece of cardstock and ran it thru the printer to put info on it then glued the door to it. 

 

Fall Leaves CardThis is just one of the For Fun cards I made.  It was like 90+ outside and thought I would make a fall card, because I sooooo wanted it to be cool and fall out. I used the Scorepal to make the lines in the Leaf and the Acorns and sprayed glimmer Mist on the leaf which you cant really see in the pic.

I've been on a Sizzix die kick here lately.  I have so many and I don’t use them that often.  But I've started thinking outside the box and how to use them differently in my projects.

Well I hope you enjoyed the few cards I shared with you today.  Hope you come back tomorrow and see what else I have for you.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

Door Card:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Acetate (teacher store)

Ink: Early Espresso

Other: Door (Sizzix), Brass Brad (Michaels)

 

Fall Card:

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Creamy Carmel

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, So Saffron, Old Olive, Crumb Cake

Stamp Set: French Foliage (Retired)

Other: Leaves & Acorns (sizzix Die), Glimmer Mist (tatters Angels)

No comments: