Friday, March 01, 2013

A Happy Birthday Card

Wanted to share with you the Birthday Card I made for my Cousin who along with her 2 brothers turned 18 last weekend.  My cousin is a very unique girl.  She is a very talented drawer and I really enjoy making cards for her.  I try and make her birthday cards to match her personality.  When I look for new stamps, paper and embellishments I sometimes look for very different ones just so I can use them for her cards. 

001I almost wish I made a extra card to keep in my stash.  At least I have a pic of it.  I have gotten on this kick wanting to color, so I have been making cards that require more coloring then anything else.  Hope you enjoyed this quick post and picture.  Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully Sunday I can spend the day in my craftroom and play with my new goodies I got earlier this week.  Until my next rambling :)

Card Supplies:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Cameo Coral (Stampin Up)

Stamp: Fairy (Online)

Design Paper: Halloween (Michaels)

Other: Misc. Markers (Copics), Die Cutter (Spellbinders)

No comments: