Friday, July 13, 2012

Swaps are done!!!!!

I finished last night.  All 100 of them have been stamped, put together and delivered to my wonderful upline Kathy who is kind enough to offer to swap with other demonstrators at the SU! convention next week.  One of these days I will be able to go to the convention.  But until then I enjoy looking at the other people’s blogs and pics of the convention.  So I have pics to share with you of my swaps.  I hope you enjoy.

2012 Convention Swaps (1) This swap is just like the card I made for my parents for their anniversary.  It was super easy and I 50 of them in 5 different colors. 

2012 Convention Swaps (4) I think this is my favorite one of the swaps.  It also took the longest.  The butterflies wings stick out kind of like 3d.  The only bad thing about that is I'm thinking that by the time they make it to convention they will all be flat.  Even if they are flat I still really like this card. 

The only thing I goofed on with my swaps was before I put them all together I put the label on the back listing what I used etc. and I put some of them upside down. 

Well I hope you enjoyed the pics.  Have a wonderful weekend and until my next rambling :)

 

All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

Congrats Card:

Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White

Inks: So Saffron, Black Stazon

Punch: Blossom, Modern Label

Other: Dazzling Details, Designer Series Paper Stacks 2011-2013 In-Color

 

Sweet Baby Card:

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, So Saffron

Inks: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Flowering Flourishes, Papillon Potpourri

Punches: Elegant Butterfly

Sizzix: Bitty Banners Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits

Other: Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

No comments: