Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

Hope everyone’s special someone made your day extra special.  Mine sure did, he gave me 2 roses, a stuffed dog, chocolate covered cherries & a funny card.  We had homemade lasagna for dinner & have been sitting watching TV.  Its been a wonderful day.  So my rambling about my Valentine’s Day isn't why you stopped by.  I have 3 Valentine cards to share with you.  The first 2 are ones I made for my nephews and the last one is the one I made for my honey (which unfortunately I threw together really quickly late last night).  So with out anymore rambling, here are the cards.

007 (5) Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted:  Hug Hearts (Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed), Heart Stamp (Sock Monkey Retired),  Basic Black Cardstock, Acetate (Local Office Supply Store), Real Red Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Green Cardstock (Local Craft Store), Shimmer (Local Craft Store), XOXO stamp (other), Whisper White Craft Ink, Real Red Ink

004 (3) Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted:  Monkey Stamp (Sock Monkey Retired), Heart Stamp (Sock Monkey Retired), Heart w/words Stamp (Tag Time Retired), Whisper White Craft Ink, Markers (Other), Basic Black Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink

Valentine Day 2012 006Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted:  Heart Stamps (I {Heart} Hearts), Foam Hearts (Local Craft Store), Real Red Ink, Regal Rose Ink, Basic Black Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock

Hope you come back tomorrow to see the project I’m working on for my kitchen.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

 

 

* Thinking about signing up or want more information about Stampin’ Up!  just ask and I can help.*

No comments: