Monday, February 27, 2012

A Birthday Card

I made for my cousin.  Actually I made 3 but the one I’m going to show you is my favorite and also the only one I took a pic of.   The other 2 cards for my other 2 cousins happen to be cards I have had in my stash for awhile.  Other then making them cards this weekend, the only other thing I did was finish up labeling my wooden stamps that I turned into cling stamps.  I’ve been working on it for a little over 2 years and still need to get some more cases for the rest of the stamps.  I have decided that at this time I’m going to leave the stamps I still have that are wooden alone.  Maybe in the future I will change them over but its just time consuming.  I do have to say I much rather prefer the cling stamps to the wooden ones.  Well I’m hoping to get into the craft room this week, but right now I have a head cold and its just kind of hard to stamp, blow nose & sneeze.  I’m hoping that the cold will only last a few more days :)  So without anymore rambling I will share with you the birthday card.

006 (5)My cousin is unique and loves goth and strange or unusual things.  I find it very easy to make cards for her.  I think she is pretty cool.  She is an amazing drawer and is incredibly funny.  Her and her 2 brothers turned 17 last week.  All supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted: Basic Black Cardstock, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Spritzer Tool, Rose Red Marker, Basic Black Marker, Black Magic Glimmer Mist (Local Craft Store), Chic & Scary Die Cut (Local Craft Store)

008 (5)The inside of the card.  All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted: Basic Black Cardstock, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Not So Seriously Stamp Set, Chic & Scary Die Cut (Local Craft Store)

I hope you enjoyed the card.  Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

 

*Have you ever wanted to sign up with Stampin’ Up! ?  Now is the time ask me for more information.

No comments: