Thursday, September 19, 2013

A little bit late

I had ever intention to have the 2 other cards I wanted to share with you up on Monday, but some how I managed to have something to do every single evening.  Sometimes Life just gets in the way.  So I guess without any more rambling here are the 2 other cards I wanted to share with you.

Red Sparkle Dress CardThis card I made for my cousin’s birthday.  I hope she liked it, had to mail it to her she is in college in North Carolina. 

Sew Card This card was just a fun card.  I saw the stamp set and thought of my mom because she likes to sew.  So I made it kind of for her but I haven't given it to her yet. 

Well I'm hoping to have a few Halloween goodies to share with you all by next week.  Well that’s all I have to share with you all today.  Have a wonderful evening and a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

 

All Supplies are Stampin’ Up unless otherwise stated:

Dress Card:

Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Glimmer paper, Metallic Paper (Michaels)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Real Red

Stamp: Classy & Fabulous-retired

Other: Dress Form, Die Cut (Nestabilities), Silver Pearls (Archivers), Copics for dress color

 

Sew Card:

Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron

Inks: So Saffron, Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Stamp: Sewing (Michaels)

Other: Misc. Copics,  Scalloped Square (Nestabilities)

No comments: