Monday, July 22, 2013

I Made a Card

Finally got everything settled so that I could once again start creating in my craftroom.  So I thought I would share a card I made for my Dad & Mom’s Anniversary.  It was super easy & fun to make.  I found inspiration for the card on Pinterest.  I’m so happy to have Pinterest around because right now my creative juices haven’t started flowing yet I think its because I've been out of my craftroom for so long.  So here is the pic of the card.

004 (8)

I'm hoping that I will get creative soon so I can start posting again, I really miss sharing with everyone.  Well with out anymore rambling have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

Supplies for Card:

Cardstock: Whisper White & Lavender Lace- Retired (Stampin’ Up!)

Stamps: Occasional Quotes – Hostess Retired (Stampin’ Up!)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Misc.: Flowers (Michaels), Jewels (Archivers), Victoria Embossing (Cuttlebug)

No comments: