Wednesday, April 06, 2011

What I’m working on-Updated w/Pics

The pictures below are what I'm working on for my mom’s work.  My mom works for the local library and each year the library system has a summer reading club.  Its for kids, its main goal is to get kids to read.  They get points on a card for each book they read and they can turn the points into prizes which range from something silly like a rubber bracelet to free ice cream.  My point is that they do themes, I think mom said this years theme is Mad Scientist.  So my mom always has a different theme for the girls that work with her.  Last year they did “Crabville” and I made little crab signs, pins and awards.  This year mom wanted to do something with owls I believe she is going to call it either “Whoville or Hootville”.  So I bet you cant guess what I'm going to do……give up that’s right Owls.  I'm going to make owl signs, awards and possible pins.  So since I don’t have the owl punch from SU! I'm using a owl sizzlit that I have.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  If you have any questions please let me know.  Hope you have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

Owl Stand PiecesItems in this picture are the pieces before I assembled them.

Owl StandFinished Owl Stand.

 

Owl Stand Materials are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

Inks: Green Galore, Chocolate Chip & Early Espresso

Cardstock: Kraft, Basic Black, Only Orange, Whisper White & Creamy Carmel

Other: Owl die cut & Wood grain Embossing folder from Sizzix.  Leave’s embossing folder from Cuttlebug

No comments: