Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Luck Chocolate Bar Card

So my mom needed another card for a co-worker.  I asked her what do you want on it and her reply was she loves chocolate.  Im thinking ok I really dont believe I have any chocolate stamps.  So I looked thru my stash and found a few but nothing that really screamed cool card.  So yesterday when I came to work I looked on the internet to get some ideas on what I want.  Gotta love the internet :) I stumbled on a video on making a chocolate bar thank you card by Dawn (which her blog is located on the right).  So I watched her video and thought thats so cool.  So I want to thank dawn for the wonderful idea.  So when I got off work yesterday I rushed home and made the card (because mom needed the card yesterday night for today and mom told me about needing it late Monday night) and ran it to her work before the library closed.  So mom called me later last night and said everyone loved the card and I might even have a order from one of her co-workers to do her Christmas cards.  How cool is that.  So I guess you all might like to see the card I made.......did I say THANKS TO DAWN (which you can find her blog under Dawns Stamping Thoughts located on the right side).  Hope everyone has a wonderful day/evening.  Until my next rambling :)
And as always if you have any questions please let me know.

Candy Bar Card All Supplies are Stampin' Up Unless otherwise stated:
Stamp Set: Chocolate Chips (MFT), Saying (other)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Whisper White & DSP (retired)
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink
Other: Aluminum Foil, Wide Oval Punch, Self-Sticking Charms (other) 

No comments: