Monday, September 07, 2009

News Update

Wanted to let you know that there will be a few changes you will notice on this blog over the next few days.  Stampin’ Up!© has changed some of the Rules concerning demo’s and there blogs.  One of the Rules is that we can no longer have links to other sites that sell stamping related items.  So the links that are posted under Let’s go Shopping on the right of the blog will be removed.  Also they have requested that if we use other items that are not Stampin’ Up!© related not be mentioned where they came from.  An example of the wrong way would be: This card was done using Stampin’ Up!© real red cardstock, the stamp set is from Michaels $1.00 stamps.  An example of the new way would be: This card was done using Stampin’ Up!© real red cardstock, the stamp set is from my local craft store.   So for right now I decided to do as they ask and remove my links and no longer list were items come from that are not Stampin’ Up!© related.  I am thinking of trying to only post Stampin’ Up!© cards and other crafty things.  But the only problem with that is sometimes I find a stamp that I have to share with you all.   I will be back this week with a few cards and hopefully will get another video up.  Also wanted to let you know that posts maybe few and far between because I’m studying to get my Insurance License and there is a lot of stuff to learn and remember so I can pass the test.  So without anymore rambling, Hope everyone has a wonderful and Safe Labor day weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

No comments: