Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Regional Swap

Wanted to share my Swaps I made for the Ohio Regional's I went to today.  Had a nice time.  Learned a few things and some cool Techniques that hopefully will be able to share with you all once I get my computer to work with my camera for video’s.  So without any more rambling her are my swaps.Cincy Regionals 9-12-09 032

This swap I used the baby wipe technique.  I enjoy using this technique because you never get the same look. 

 

 

 

 

Cincy Regionals 9-12-09 033

This swap was real simple.  The most time consuming part of it was cutting out the gourds.

 

 

 

 

 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

Supplies are all Stampin’ Up!©

Haunted house Card: Baby wipe Technique                                         

Stamp Set: House of Haunts, Web wheel, Scary Skeleton

Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Basic Black, Glossy

Inks: Black Stazon, Reinkers

Other: Orange, Black Ribbon, Large & Small Oval punch, Baby wipe

Harvest Card:

Stamp Set:  Fall Harvest wheel, loads of love acc., Autumn Harvest

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango

Inks: Basic Brown, Crushed Curry, Black Stazon

Other:  Old Olive and Summer Sun Markers, Blender Pen, Oval Scallop punch

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hey Jen! This is Caitlin, a Peace Corps volunteer serving as a teacher in Malawi. Recently I receieved in the mail a box full of beautiful hand-stamped cards and many of them were from you. I was blown away by the generosity of you and the other ladies, so I just wanted to thank you! Rest assured that your cards are being seen all over Malawi.

Take care,
Caitlin