Monday, August 17, 2009

Cards to Share :)

So I had a special request by Laura at www.lauraevangeline.blogspot.com (the stampin soldier) to get my butt in gear and make something other then videos.  So here you go Laura I made Halloween cards and coasters for my grandmother.  Hope everyone enjoys and as always if you have any questions please let me know.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)  My Handmade Cards 1151

 

 

 

 

 

My Handmade Cards 1157

 

 

 

 

I forgot I also made this birthday card for my little brother who turned 33 today.  Happy Birthday little brother :)

My Handmade Cards 1149

 

Front of card

 

 

 

 

My Handmade Cards 1147

 

Inside of card

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies are all Stampin’ Up!© unless otherwise stated:

Skeleton Card: 

Cardstock: Only Orange, Whisper White, Basic Black

Inks: Black Stazon, Only Orange

Stamps: Web wheel, Scary Skeleton, Holiday Best

Other: Basic Black Marker, Wide Oval punch

House Card: Used Baby wipe Technique

Cardstock: Glossy White, Basic Black, Only Orange

Inks: Black Stazon, Only Orange

Stamps: House of Haunts, Scary Skeleton, Web Wheel

Other: Reinkers- Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Basic Black, Crushed Curry/ Small and Large Oval Punch

Pumpkin Card:

Cardstock: Only Orange, Whisper White, Basic Black

Inks: Only Orange

Stamps: Graveyard Gala

Other: Only Orange ribbon

Witch & Skeleton Card:

Cardstock: Only Orange, Whisper White

Inks: Black Stazon

Stamps: All Hallow’s Eve BG

Other: Jeweled Brads (Oriental Trading)

Coasters:

Flower coaster: Greenhouse Garden stamps / Butterfly Coaster: Flight of the butterfly / Inks used are all Stazon / Tiles are from Menards.

Birthday Card: No stamps were used

Cardstock: Gable Green, DP (Other), Acrylic Sheets (Other)

Other: Sizzix 3-D Birthday Cake, Stickers (Other)

No comments: