Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are you still here?

I hope you are. I have been so sick and not feeling right. I'm starting to get feeling like my normal self. I haven't really stamped a thing in the 2 weeks Ive been down. Yesterday was the 1st day that I felt more normal and went to a Inkerz get together and had a blast. Then today I was outside working in the yard, since its so beautiful outside. Spring is actually here :) So I wanted to stop by and let you all know that Tuesday I will be back with a Technique. I hope those of you who have stay tuned to my blog will come back for the Technique. Until then I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Until my next rambling :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually ... the unspoken rule is that when you're feeling the Spring.... it's the perfect excuse!

Well ... anyway that's one of the rules that I claim. *wink*

~Bev