Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A few Halloween Cards

I'm hoping I can get this posted quickly enough before the power goes off again. I think they must be still working on the power outages( from what was left of Hurricane Ike that hit here in Indiana on Sunday and caused power outages from the wicked wind) that were in the neighborhood across the street from me and that is why our power keeps going on and off. I also want to say to all of you in Texas and the others that were effected from Hurricanes Ike and Gustav that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Now without further rambling...the Halloween cards I promised.

I hope you enjoyed the Halloween cards and make sure you come back tomorrow for Thursday Technique. Until my next rambling :)





Supplies are Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated:
Bat Card:
Stamps: Bat (Inkadinkdoo)
Ink: VersaMark, Real Red
Cardstock: Glossy White, Basic Black
Other: Black embossing powder (michaels)

Bella Card:
Stamps: Pumpkin Girl (Stamping Bella), Bitty Boos, Happy Halloween (Michaels $1.00 stamps)
Inks: Black Stazon, Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black, DP (Joanns)
Other: Colored Pencils(Prismacolor), Purple Ric-Rac (Other), Oval Punch

Multi-Image Card:
Stamps: None
Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin pie, Basic Black, DP Creepy Crawly
Other: Scalloped Punch, Pearl Ex (Michaels), Boo to you (Cuttlebug Embossing Die), 1 1/4 circle punch
Ribbon: Black, Orange, Purple

No comments: