Thursday, September 11, 2008

Color Challenge and New Stuff

First off the pic below is for the color challenge on http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2008/09/color-throwdown-10.html. The stamp I used I bought at Hobby Lobby 6 years ago and today was the 1st time I have used it.

Supplies: Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated.
Inks: Black Stazon, Brillant Blue
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brillant Blue, Real Red
Stamps: Sept. 11, 2001 (Stampabilities), The Free & The Brave
Ribbon: Michaels

The other pics below are the goodies I received yesterday from Stampin' Up!©, Stamping Bella and from All that Scraps. What is sad is the Stampin' Up!© order is my 1st order from the New Catty.
In the SU!© order I got:
All the New In Colors & Reinkers
New In Color Paper
Sponge Daubers
Best Yet (Hostess)
Tableau of Terror
Cheers To You
House of Haunts
Inspired by Nature
Eat, Drink & Be Scary (New Mini-Catty)

Stamping Bella Order:
All That Scraps Order:
Copics
Sweet Treats-C.C Designs



I will be posting Thursday Technique later tonight so come back and see what I will be doing. Until my next rambling :)

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a great image and card you've made, Jennifer! Thanks for inking that up and playing with us!
LeAnne

Kisa Peters said...

Great card...that image is quite wonderful too.