Friday, August 01, 2008

Oops I forgot...

Thursday came and went and so has today. I'm sorry I haven't gotten any technique for you all this week, Ive gotten swept up in the Stampin' Up!© Convention hoopla. If you haven't heard yet Sizzix and SU!© are teaming up to bring us the Big Shot and special dies :) Also the Decor Elements are coming in color. I don't really have a description of the decor elements since I don't have the new catty yet. So I guess my blog today is just a really big tease. The info I have given you so far is what I have gotten off of others blogs and splitcoast. Those ladies who were lucky enough to go to convention sound like they are having a blast. Maybe next year I will go, but in order to do that I have to be able to get on a airplane and I'm not so sure I want to do that. Maybe they will bring the convention closer to Indy :) A girl can wish right. Sorry rambling:) that's what I do best. So this weekend its supposed to be hot and muggy so I will try and get a technique or a few pics of things I have done. So until then, have a wonderful evening and a wonderful weekend. Oh, and for those of you that might have wanted to see Nascar/Brickyard pics well...the race was horribly because of tire issues so I wont bother you with the details or the pics of that. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: