Thursday, August 07, 2008

A few Goodies for you to enjoy

So here is the goodies my lovely UPS man brought me yesterday. I got the following stamp sets that we could pre-order. Sock Monkey, Dreams Du Jour, Wow Flowers and Serene Spring (Hostess set). Oh and I also got the Fall/Winter 08 Idea Book and Catalog ( and if you ask me its Wonderful !!!) I cant wait until we can order from it.

Here is a few things I have made over the last week. If you want to know how to make any of these bags please let me know and I will send you the info.

So hope you enjoy the pics and I will be shopping at one of my favorite stamping stores on Saturday, so make sure you stop by and see what I bought. Mom and I are hoping they have there Halloween stuff out. Oh speaking of Halloween, the Halloween sets in the Stampin' Up!© catty are so cool, have I mentioned I cant wait until we can order from it. OK I will stop rambling and let you all enjoy your evening. Until my next rambling :)

Supplies: Everything in the pictures are from Stampin' Up!©

No comments: