Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Technique on Hold till...

Friday. I found this really cool idea and I want to make sure its worth doing and its really easy. Since I haven't gotten around to even getting the stuff out to try it, I thought I would do it tomorrow as soon as I get home from work. Here is what I have been doing the last 2 days.

In person they look real. I did this with punches. The reason Ive gotten hooked on the flower making is because of the following book:
If the flowers look like something you might like to do I suggest you run not walk to your nearest-library or bookstore and get this really cool book. I haven't tried all of the flowers yet, I have to go and get some of the punches they call for. Just what I need to do go and buy more paper/stamping products :) OK that's enough rambling for me today. I will be back tomorrow evening with technique/idea for you all. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: