Thursday, July 24, 2008

Technique Thursday

Good evening all. I hope your week has been going well. So without any further rambling here is what you all came for.... a Technique. This is simple and easy. I found this technique on Diana Gibbs blog (her blog is listed to the right)
You will need the following items:
Stazon Ink
Stamp
Cardstock
Markers
Water mister
Acetate


Step 1: Stamp your image onto your white cardstock and also onto your acetate.

Step 2: Flip acetate over and taking your markers color the backside of your image.

Step 3: Once you are done coloring your image spray acetate with water mister (don't spray right onto the image, I kind of spray up and let the water fall onto image)

Step 4: Flip image over and line up acetate image with the image on your white cardstock. Rub with your finger or bone folder the image so the colors will absorb onto your white cardstock.



Step 5: Remove acetate and finish your card :)


I hope you enjoy the technique and as always if you have any questions or need better instructions please let me know.

I wont be back until next week with a blog update because this weekend is the Brickyard 400 (Nascar Race) and I will be there and I plan on posting pics of the race etc..but not sure if I will feel up to it on Sunday night. So if you aren't really into racing or racing pics come back after Monday for stamping posts. So I will wish you all a wonderful weekend. Until my next rambling :)


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated
Stamps: Give Thanks, Corner (Michaels)
Inks: Black Stazon
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Garden Green
Markers: Garden Green, Creamy Carmel, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Other: Rectangle Scalloped Punch (Marvy), Scorepal, White pen (Inkssentials)

No comments: