Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Where in the World have I been

In my basement. Between the tornado warnings, wind, heavy rains and deadly lighting over the last 2 days and that's not even including last Friday, I have finally gotten to start my computer up and emerged from the basement getting the all clear that the storms are over at least until this weekend. At least up here on my side of town we didn't get any tornado's. We did however have a tree get hit by lighting and had a huge branch fall on top of my nephews swing set (which received no damage). We came out of the storms ok. Unfortunately the people further south of the city and on the eastside of the city didn't come out of the storms very lucky. I have been keeping everyone who was displaced from the storms in my prayers. So on a lighter note I will be back tomorrow with Thursday Technique. I wanted to stop by and say HI :) and leave you with the really cool video for you from me (its a music video by John McLaughlin). The city in the video is where I live. I have to say I am proud to call this my home. Hope you enjoy and come back tomorrow for a Technique and a few cards. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: