Monday, March 03, 2008

Just stuff to share today

I wanted to share with you all a few cards I made over the weekend and to show you some of the goodies I purchased over the weekend from Archivers/Michaels/Joanns and the order I got from All That Scraps (you can find them online-just go to the right of this post and look under Let's go Shopping). Make sure you come back on Wednesday for a New Technique which I cant wait to show you its fun and creative. Hope you enjoy the cards, if you have any questions let me know :)


The cuttlebug embossing dies are from All That Scraps (love the website they have free shipping for orders over $10.00).
Joann's had a big 40% sale on there papercrafting stuff I think it might still be going on, anyway that is where I got the stamps at and I also got the really small bags of flowers which were also on sale in the Easter area. The bucket of flowers I got at Michael's and right now they are on sale 25% off and you can find them in the wedding stuff (they are really easier to color with markers, see the card below w/the 4 flowers on it)
The rest of the items I got at Archivers.








Hope you have a wonderful evening and until my next rambling :)

No comments: