Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Cards to share

Hello to all :) I wanted to post a few Easter cards Ive made in the last couple of days. Easter is so early this year. I'm hoping it will be warm so my mom and I can go out and hide Easter eggs for my nephews. But some how the way the weather has been so far it will probably be cold and snowing. It actually was kind of warm today so I ventured out and did some yard work. I noticed that some of our tulips are starting to come up and even some of the new grass we planted last year is coming up. So far I haven't even shown you what you all want to see Cards. So without any further rambling here they are:
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up!© & My Favorite Things
Paper: Stampin' Up!©
Inks: Stampin' Up!©
Other: Flocking, Robin Nest stones, Cuttlebug , Marvy punch
and Michaels and Joann Flowers
Hope you all have a wonderful evening and a good day tomorrow. Come back tomorrow evening I will have a New Technique for you all also. So until my next rambling :)
P.S. If you are a One Tree Hill fan don't miss Next Tuesday's episode its the 100th episode and Lucas is getting married or is he? I so cant wait, its one of my guilty pleasures :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your bunny easter tree, just adorable, thanks for sharing!