Saturday, February 09, 2008

Just a few more days..I promise

Just a few more days and I should have the time to come back and post a technique and other things. The reason I havent been posting is because my SIL needed me to make several cards for my nephews school. So by probably the middle of the week I should have all of them done. I just wanted to touch base with you all and say I havent forgotten you and promise a cool technique for you. Also wanted to say Congrats to Dale Jr for winning the Budweiser Shootout at Daytona. Here's hoping for a year of wins!! If you dont know Dale Jr is the driver for the #88 Amp/National Guard Nascar driver, which I am a huge Nascar/Dale Jr fan. So from time to time I will post about Nascar and some pics from the Indianapolis Speedway here when we go to the Brickyard in July. So hope you all have a wonderful weekend and until my next rambling :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was SO EXCITED that he won!!! He hasn't had a win in awhile and I am hoping this season is great for him!

Tracey said...

My hubby was doing the happy dance on Saturday night. ~:-)