Saturday, December 08, 2007

Snowy cold day in Indy

So it has finally snowed in Indy :( It happened Wednesday we got about 2-3 inches. Its finally almost all gone :) Hopefully by Sunday night it will be all gone (supposed to rain and be in the 50's) I dont mind the snow as long as its gone the next day or if it snows on the weekend and I have no place to go. So I was hoping to have a few projects for you tonight but I am watching my Nephews tonight and its really hard to get anything done with them here, like right now Im trying to type with both of them on my lap. So this post is not going to be really long or about anything really important sorry about that I will try to post tomorrow with some cool projects for Christmas gifts. Until then have a good evening and until my next rambling :)
* Below is a few pics of the snow from my front door.

No comments: